Forums » Image/Top Cow Comics » Walking Dead #101 Ghost Variant
Plotkin35
Posted: Aug 16 2012 | IP Logged

I did a "Submit New Issue" for the Walking Dead #101. It's not currently listed in the database. I added it as #101B. It's the first time I've submitted a update like that. Does it normally take a long time to post? I also have a picture of the cover. Not the best, but it would do until a better one
got uploaded.
coover81
Posted: Aug 16 2012 | IP Logged
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

The issue has been added. Thank you for your contribution. New submissions are usually processed within a day or two.
four0three
Posted: Aug 26 2012 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

Im curious, how would one find out how many of these issues were released? I live in Canada and I know that only 4 Comic book shops in Canada got copys, 3 stores on the east coast 2 in New Brunswick and 1 in Nova Scotia...and 1 store on the west coast (which happens to be in my city and the CBS I go to), now I have heard rumors that only 100 were printed world wide and I have also heard that only 100 were released in Canada. Curious if anyone can clear this up or fill me in.
Thanks...
...four0three...
Plotkin35
Posted: Aug 28 2012 | IP Logged

I read an article that somewhere between 4 - 5 thousand may have been printed/issued. http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/15/the-mystery-of-the-
walking-dead-ghost-variant-cover/ (Sorry for linking to another site.) Here in Massachusetts, I believe only two stores received copies. I was
able to grab one copy, an I received an email last week they still had a few left, but it was one per customer, and they know me, so I couldn't
try for a second, nor do I need the second, since I don't plan to sell anytime. But people are listing them as a 1:200 on EBAY.