Feb 28, 2012 by MattB 3 Comments
Posted In: Podcast
This week on episode #7 Steven and Matt have a special guest on and Jason Newcomb makes a come back.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:30:46 — 41.6MB) | Embed
Please subscribe to our podcast via our RSS, iTunes or Stitcher.
- Comic Book News: Steven brings the news on Free Comic Book day right your eardrums and Jason gives you the lowdown on DC’s website redesign.
- (10:25) Jason and Matt’s description of the crime action in Catwoman #5 has convinced Steven to try the book.
- (27:45) Jason hasn’t read Flash #6 yet so he cuts while Steven and Matt discuss the book in all it’s spoilery details.
- (39:45) Then we interview writer David Pinckney from the independent series “No West to Cross”
- (1:04:39) Steven can’t help himself and switches back to news mode to discuss a gentlemen who inherited a comic book collection valued at over 3 million dollars.
- (1:10:00) For special segment #2 Jason talks Rick Veitch’s Question #1. How does the first issue in this series measure up to a Vic Sage obsessed fan?
Tags: Brian Buccelatto
, David Pinckney
, DC Comics
, Francis Manapul
, Guillem March
, Judd Winick
, Judd Winnick
, No West to Cross
, Rick Veitch
, The Flash
, The Question