Forums » Report Site Issues, Errors, etc » Flash Force 2000 issue with identifying
Spooky Dragon
Posted: Jun 23 2013 | IP Logged
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

My Public Stash

Flash Force 2000 was a series of five DC mini-comics distributed by matchbox (I believe inside the packaging for their cars) They do not have numbers, just titles.

The site lists each issue (by numbers 1-5) but there's no indication which title goes to which number. For example mine is Flash Force 2000 "Battle at Flash Force Base!" but without a number I cannot tell which db entry I should add it as. I've looked everywhere I can but have found no reference that correlates the titles to numbers.

Not sure if it wouldn't be better to have 5 different titles such as Flash Force 2000: Battle at Flash Force Base. That seems to be what has been done in similar circumstances when books are issued without numbers. Otherwise, if there is a reference that correlates the non-indicated number with its title can that be added to the dbase, or at least point me to it so I know which entry to add my book as? Thank you.

--Dan
coover81
Posted: Jun 24 2013 | IP Logged
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

Since there is no way to tell which issues were supposed to be which, I went ahead and added the titles alphabetically for the four that I could find.
Spooky Dragon
Posted: Jun 24 2013 | IP Logged
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

My Public Stash

Awesome, thanks