Posted: Nov 18 2013 | IP Logged
Joined: 01 December 2010
|When I looked at a value change report I noticed the info on price paid was different than what displayed in my stash. Here's what I did:
1. Created a new stash ("Just In")
2. Did a Search for a Title (in this case Silver Surfer 1987)
2. Checked the issues I just purchased, changed my price paid (to 1.20)for each of the ones that I had no copies of
3. Some issues I already had so I did not add their price (option is greyed out.)
4. Went to my stash -- "Just In". Checked price paid values (Usually if you don't change a value of a book which you have in your stash already (and thus the option to change it is greyed out) and you have entered at least one value to an earlier issue that you are adding at the same time, the computer will auto fill in with the value of the issue you added just before the one unaltered*) All the values were there at $1.20
5. Generated a Value Changed Report
6. Selected the Just In category
7. Sorted by price paid
At this point several of the Silver Surfer issues listed as 0.00 price paid. To fix this I went back to the "Just In" category, selected all issues, and saved. Since it had the figures auto-filled , once I saved it any new reports ran fine.
It's convenient to have the auto-fill data since many times I enter the same price for every issue when I buy a run. That way if I have an issue in the run that I already have stashed I don't have to go enter the data in a second screen. However, it seems it just displays the number...the actual number is 0 until I adjust it and save.
*Basically say I bought issues 1,2,3,4, and 5. If I already have issues 3 and 4, the price paid and condition will be greyed out. I can however alter issues 1,2, and 5's data. If I check 1,2,3,4, and 5 and save them, in the stash it will list all 5 comics but 3 and 4 will have whatever price I entered for issue 2, since that was the nearest, earliest issue with a price entered at that time.
Posted: Dec 8 2013 | IP Logged
Joined: 01 December 2010
|Confirmed it still happening. Comics appear to have information but its not really "attached" unless you update them with no indication they need updating.|
Posted: Dec 24 2013 | IP Logged
Joined: 01 March 2006
|i shut off the script that disables the options on the search results which will allow you to 1. change the values before stashing additional copies 2. will
save the values properly.
Posted: Apr 29 2015 | IP Logged
Joined: 20 May 2007
|Still having BIG PROBLEMS with the GBP Prices in the Value Changes page. Prices on the individual comic page are correct, but when looking at the Value Changes, the amount that I paid is WRONG. This gives me incorrect totals and is driving me CRAZY!|
Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.