Forums » Report Site Issues, Errors, etc » Tagging a series
nisav
Posted: Dec 7 2013 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

if you already have even one issue tagged, the title tag manager wont let you add it to the rest. the simple work around is
open the Title Tag Manager, delete the tag, and then add it back in, thus all the issues will get that tag.

clievers
Posted: Feb 16 2014 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Hi,
I'm seeing the same issue.
If I add a tag to an individual issue, it works fine. The tag is "Movies & TV". So you start typing the tag, then pick it from the list.
So I do that on a couple, then I view the whole series in my stash and click on the tag, I can see that it's shown. So then if I delete it, it works fine. Then I try and add the tag for the whole series, it says "Tag already exists.".
If I go down to another series, one I haven't attempted any tags on at all, it does the same thing if I try and apply to the whole series, "Tag already exists.".

Hmm...
nisav
Posted: Mar 12 2014 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

sorry, i missed this post...are you, or anyone else, still experiencing this issue.

clievers
Posted: Mar 15 2014 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

I still have this problem. I removed 'Video Game' from a new series Tomb Raider. Then I tried adding the tag again, from the view of my whole stash, and it says "Tag Already Exists.".   If I go in to issue # 1, it adds fine to the individual issue.
nisav
Admin Group
Admin Group

thanks, this is fixed. i was doing too wide of a check.

i also put in an enhancement that fixes the issue that started this post originally.
You no longer have to delete a tag from a series before adding it back in to apply it to all issues.
you can just add it in again and it will be added to any of the issues that its not already assigned to.

clievers

My Public Stash

I haven't done extensive testing, just the same test as my last post, and this time around it worked. So thanks!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.