Forums » Report Site Issues, Errors, etc » Site issues....to name a few ...
Superecwfan1
Posted: Jan 18 2014 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Ok here is the issues I'm having with the changes this site has done .

1) - Whenever you go into Public Stash you can no longer go past page 1. Yes if you click my username or anyone else there is no longer a page 2 that opens. It just stays on page

2.) Today I can't even scroll down to a title and stash an issue. I can't even make it scroll down .

In all its kinda silly that this site would screw itself up when it was working fine. If you asked many of my friends , we were happy with what we had. Instead were
all debating filing our comics elsewhere due to this.
nisav
Posted: Jan 19 2014 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

thanks for reporting the issues.

i was able to reproduce issue 1 and will get that fixed up shortly.

as far as issue 2, where are you experiencing that issue? i tried searching and scrolling various pages and cant reproduce
your 2nd issue.

nisav
Posted: Jan 19 2014 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

issue 1 is resolved.

aeolus 14 umbra
Posted: Jan 29 2014 | IP Logged

Hoorah! I don't know what happened or who did it, but this mamma jamma is looking good now! I only hope my work pc is on the same page as the one at home!This site was frustrating me to no end! I know Igor was/is working hard to get us back to where we wanted to be, but I couldn't stand the new look or the bugs. Maybe something was wrong on my end which is sometimes the case. I tried just the other day following the directions to fix everything with no success, but it looks like all's well now! Thanks Igor!
nisav
Posted: Jan 29 2014 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

np, glad to hear its all working for you now.