Forums » Report Site Issues, Errors, etc » Export to XLS - price paid missing
clievers
Posted: Feb 2 2014 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Hi all,
Does anyone else see a similar issue...
I exported my stash to an excel file, and when I open it up, I've noticed some of the issues in the "Price I Paid" and "Price I Paid Sub-Total" have the cell item just Empty, nothing there.
If I look at the comics on the site, there appears to be the default value entered there.

(also, a 'feature' that would be nice is a column that reports the change in price as well. certainly can be added in manually, but every time you re-export a new .xls file, you would have to keep adding it)

Thanks so much.
Love entering my stuff here.
clievers

My Public Stash

ooh, disregard the 'feature' i see there is a wishlist i can post under.

a couple examples, shown under the value change, also in the .xls file:

A Game of Thrones (2011-Present)     13A  & nbsp;  1     $3.99 & nbsp;   $0.00     $4 .00     300.00% (300.00%)
A Game of Thrones (2011-Present)     14  &n bsp;  1     $3.99 &n bsp;   $0.00     $4. 00     300.00% (300.00%)
A Game of Thrones (2011-Present)     15  &n bsp;  1     $3.99 &n bsp;   $0.00     $4. 00     300.00% (300.00%)

It says I paid "$0", though looking at my list of comics, it clearly shows the 3.99 value. so if i just select my my stash, the game of thrones list, it shows "$3.99" in the drop down box. (copy and paste here doesn't show that info).

So it also throws off the 'change' report as shown above. 300%, because it looks like I got for free.
nisav
Admin Group
Admin Group

this was brought up by Chip not that long ago and what was causing this was fixed as far as any new issued being stashed
but any previously stashed issues were left as they are. Basically when you stashed the issue the price paid was not set to
anything. when you go into your stash whenever it sees that the price was not set but a newsstand price exists it
populates that price into the price paid box, but until you click Update at the bottom its not saved. that's why you see it as
having a price in one place and no price or 0 in another. so the simple solution is just check off all the issues and click
update the bottom of the page and the reports should all then show the same $

clievers
Posted: Feb 4 2014 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

That seems to have done it.
Thanks.
:)