Forums » Report Site Issues, Errors, etc » Can’t scroll the page down to post comic.
Superecwfan1
Posted: May 30 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

It happens at times , but the page won't scroll to the bottom to post an issue. This one is Link : Legend of Zelda. You can't get it down so you can click the add to collection.
nisav
Posted: Jun 6 2015 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

i haven't been able to reproduce it. next time it happens grab a screenshot
and email to the webmaster account.

thanks

Absoloot
Posted: Jul 23 2015 | IP Logged

I'm having the same issue with a number of pages. I can't scroll all the way down, it keeps jumping back up right above the add button. Very frustrating. I've experienced it on Human Race, iCandy, Revelations(Boom Studios), Young Avengers Presents and Magik(limited series). I'm using Firefox 39.0.

I can add the issues using gallery mode, but I would like to be able to put my price and condition info in as well.

Edited by Absoloot - 23 July 2015 at 4:52am

mousefitzgerald222
Posted: Jul 24 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Here is a video I recorded of what it is doing on Chrome. Though it stopped when I removed the download bar it doesn't always stop when I do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgtWw9LXwGQ

Edited by mousefitzgerald222 - 24 July 2015 at 8:55pm

Admin Group
Admin Group

ok that helped, thanks for that info and video. it looks like its the fact that the page is short and when you scroll down the navigation bar tries to attach itself to the top of the
page as you scroll, which causes a change in the page and the scroll, which then causes that glitch.

ill post once its fixed.

KittensTasteYummy
Posted: Nov 7 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

Has there been any further development on this? I realize that there has been no conversation here for awhile but I still have this problem on my Mac. It happens with and without the download bar present and is frustrating.
nisav
Posted: Nov 10 2015 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

give it a try now, you will probably need to refresh the page a few times first for the cache in your browser to update or manually clear the cache first and then try it.

KittensTasteYummy
Posted: Nov 10 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

Thanks, no issues yet! I had also figured out that if I don't use my browser in full screen mode, when I run into this problem if I shrink the browser application window just a tad the problem goes away. Appreciate your help!