Forums » General Discussions, Intros, Site Feedback, etc » Can I delete my entire stash?
Jeggy
Posted: Nov 9 2015 | IP Logged

I've recently went through my entire collection photographing every comic and labeling each photo. I have everything nice and neat on my computer. I wanted to label everything similarly on here, and realized I'd much rather start from
scratch then move everything around and try to find where what is stored. I also need to update my collection with the hundreds of new comics I've gotten in the past year or two so I'd rather do this all at once.

Is there a way in which I can delete my entire collection? I started deleting the folders one by one and started to go insane so I stopped.

Edited by Jeggy - 09 November 2015 at 4:58pm

nisav
Posted: Nov 10 2015 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

there is no 1-click delete. if you really want to wipe your stash, let me know and i can do that for you. once its done you will have a zero items in your stash. also, let me know
if you want both the stash and wish list wiped or only the stash.

Jeggy
Posted: Nov 11 2015 | IP Logged

If you could wipe my stash clean that would be fantastic. I don't have anything in my wishlist so that part is good. Thanks nisav!!
nisav
Posted: Nov 15 2015 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

i wiped your stash, so you should be all set.

bjaiello1978
Posted: Nov 23 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Is there a way to remove individual issues? Somehow I have repeats showing up unintentionally and my collection is too large to have it all wiped to re-enter...
nisav
Posted: Dec 7 2015 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

yes, go to the category where the issue is stashed, check the issue you want deleted it, scroll to the bottom and click delete.

Geemoney
Posted: Jul 11 2018 | IP Logged

Help! I am new to this site. I began entering my inventory recently. After entering about
200 Comics (listing them alphabetically), I stopped for the night. Days later, i mistakenly
added all of Action Comics instead of starting where I previously stopped in my Action Comic
list. Can I delete just what I mistakenly added (about 1200 Comics) and just keep the 200 I
entered the first time? Thanks.
jonervin26
Posted: Jul 12 2018 | IP Logged

Honestly, your easiest process will probably just be to select your whole Action Comics folder from the stash and just delete it (select the check box next to Action Comics in your Stash, then scroll to the bottom and delete it.). Then just go back in (Search) and re-add the appropriate Action Comics issues. Just seems faster and easier to me, than trying to manually select all those issues to delete out. Plus that should leave all of your other comics alone.

IF by chance you have everything all in just one list? I would then create a second list and move all of the "good" issues you want to keep in to it. Then delete the old list with all the bad issues. If this is how you are set up? I would highly recommend setting up multiple lists with multiple folders. Just makes browsing thru your stash that much easier. For instance, I have folders named Marvel, DC, Indie, etc. and then I have all the pertaining comics separated into those groups as appropriate. It just makes it so much easier to organize and browse you collection.   Cheers!

Edited by jonervin26 - 12 July 2018 at 12:59pm

John Keyt
Posted: Jul 15 2018 | IP Logged

I have mine set up just like yours jonervin 26 . I once added a whole series by mistake and it was easy enough to delete that series and re enter the book I wanted to . I even
have a misc file for books I have framed and hung up on the wall .