Forums » Wish List » Add Wish-List Options to Stash
KittensTasteYummy
Posted: Nov 12 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

Twice now while moving Comic's in my Wish-List around to better organize them, I was tired and not paying enough attention because I accidentally moved the comics intended for a new Wish-List
folder to my Stash (oops!). The last time I made this mistake it was when moving 40 comics at once. I wasn't that annoyed at first until I realized that under my Stash, there are zero options to
move items into my Wish-list. Because of this I had to manually open all 40 pages and put each one of them into my Wish-List one at a time again before re-moving them from my Stash. That took
awhile!

My Feature Request Is: Would you be able to please add the Wish-List options box to the bottom of the Stash page as well? It would then look like the Wish-List page that also has both Stash
and Wish-List Update options on the bottom of it.   I could also see this coming in handy other times when a collector sells or gives away a comic that they still want, for example. That would be an
appropriate time for them to move the comic from their Stash to their Wish-List, so this feature could help more than just people like me who've made a mistake. I posted two pictures below to
better show my problem and request. Thanks!

- This first picture is of my Stash. Notice there are no Wish-List options at the bottom of this page.

- This second picture is what I'm asking you to make our Stash page look like. It has both Stash and Wish-List update options on the bottom!

Thanks kindly for your time and help!
KittensTasteYummy
Posted: Nov 17 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

I got pinned!! Does that mean this could possibly happen?

Edited by KittensTasteYummy - 17 November 2015 at 3:48am