Forums » General Discussions, Intros, Site Feedback, etc » New Submission changes
tlh119
Posted: Oct 17 2016 | IP Logged

Maybe it's just me, but I seem to make mistakes when entering new comic submissions. I usually just resubmit with the correct information. However, I think it would be nice if there was a way to edit and/or delete submissions that have yet to be processed.
monkeyboy41
Posted: Oct 27 2016 | IP Logged

I agree, maybe we could add this to the Wish List portion of the forum.
grfanboy
Posted: Oct 28 2016 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

I for one would axe a few edit submissions of mine if that were an option. Some of them just aren't that important in the grand scheme of things. Me being too nitpicky. And that way admin wouldn't be inundated with trivial edits. Don't get
me wrong. Edits are cool but coms that are obscure to the infinite degree probably don't need the same kind of attention as ones we all tend to collect. I think it's a good idea you guys have.

Edited by grfanboy - 28 October 2016 at 12:05am

Syko13
Posted: Jan 4 2017 | IP Logged

I am sorry to ask such a question but how do I see comics I have submitted to be added?

Edited by Syko13 - 04 January 2017 at 11:45am

monkeyboy41
Posted: Jan 4 2017 | IP Logged

You can find the comics that you have submitted so far and there status under your Main My Stash Page > Comic Points Manager Box > New Comics Hyperlink.