Forums » General Discussions, Intros, Site Feedback, etc » Can I have a second stash? Or sub-stash?
CosmicHerald#1
Posted: Nov 14 2017 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Hey everyone! I'm enjoying the heck out of finally cataloging all of my comics. Makes me wish I had placed all of them in backed-bags from the start.

I was wondering--I'm planning on selling my entire stash, EXCEPT all my Silver Surfer--can I put a stash together of all the non-surfer comics, and then a separate stash with my SS comics? Or have my SS comics in the stash, but labeled something different?

Thanks everyone!

Edited by CosmicHerald#1 - 14 November 2017 at 3:01pm

My Public Stash

Are you looking for something different than the Categories option? You can only have one "stash", but you can put different items in Categories, which would work for what you want to do, I would think.

Rather than use the Wantlist feature, I have a Category of "Owned" and "Wanted", and I just move books off the Wanted list when I buy it. Can't remember why I did it this way - maybe you can't import/export data with the Wantlist?
jonervin26
Posted: Dec 23 2017 | IP Logged

Yeah, you can break your stash down into folder categories. I only have one stash, but under that I have many different categories like, Marvel, DC, Image, Marvel Wolverine, Marvel X-Men, etc. It is a easy way to separate your collection so it isn't all in one big giant lump. When you go to select titles or issues to move, select "or new Category" and then type what you want it to be named. In your case Silver Surfer or whatever. Then when you click "update selected comics", it will create a new sub category in your stash with that name.

Edited by jonervin26 - 23 December 2017 at 11:40am