Forums » Report Site Issues, Errors, etc » New Comic Submission Stuck in Processing
mamou1
Posted: Feb 13 2018 | IP Logged

I submitted an addition to a Tomb Raider series at the beginning of January and it's still stuck in the processing stage. I've submitted other additions to the database so I know it
can take awhile to be approved, but this seems like a pretty long time. I know it exists since I own it, but it would be nice if I could upload the cover and stash it so I can put it
away. Anyone have any thoughts as to how to expedite the process? Cheers.
monkeyboy41
Posted: Feb 23 2018 | IP Logged

I apologize for the delay. I have been traveling a lot lately for work and have not gotten to submissions for a little while now. Also there was a large upload of Golden Age books that have been taking a while as well. I hope to get back on top of submissions as soon as
possible.

Regards,
Ite

My Public Stash

monkeyboy41 wrote
I apologize for the delay. I have been traveling a lot lately for work and have not gotten to submissions for a little while now. Also there was a large upload of Golden Age books that have
been taking a while as well. I hope to get back on top of submissions as soon as
possible.

Regards,

What happened to the cover I added? Champions #1?
monkeyboy41

It looks to be accepted and posted on the site. I typically do not handle the image upload section, that is another admin on the site. Please do remember that submission processing is done by volunteers and personal lives/work will take precedent.

Regards,
Ite

My Public Stash

monkeyboy41 wrote
It looks to be accepted and posted on the site. I typically do not handle the image upload section, that is another admin on the site. Please do remember that submission processing is
done by volunteers and personal lives/work will take precedent.

Regards,

For some reason it still shows up as a black image?
monkeyboy41

Try Refreshing your cache, sometimes the black image gets stuck even after re-processing of the image. I checked on my side and it is showing as expected.

Regards,
Ite

My Public Stash

monkeyboy41 wrote
Try Refreshing your cache, sometimes the black image gets stuck even after re-processing of the image. I checked on my side and it is showing as expected.

Regards,

It works now! Thanks so much.
mamou1
Posted: Feb 25 2018 | IP Logged

Thanks for taking care of that, much appreciated. As an fyi in case you read this, The Threshold (Avatar) section does not include the variants of each issue, each one seems
to have between 4 and 6 covers.