Forums » General Discussions, Intros, Site Feedback, etc » Long boxes or short Boxes
tmjones
Posted: Dec 17 2018 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Hey guys, I recently acquired a huge collection and am in need of some boxes to store them in. I am trying to find some cheap boxes as I would need a least 100 long boxes and would like to avoid spending $600 on a collection I ultimately look to sell. Does any one have any alternatives they recommend?

Edited by tmjones - 17 December 2018 at 10:23am

jonervin26

My Public Stash

Sorry man, been in the hobby a long time, but when dealing with that many comics and boxes, I don't know of a easy or cheap way. All I can say is that when you order in bulk from like BCWsupplies.com etc, you will usually get a nice discount. So I'd order as many as I could afford at one time. If they have a point where discounts stop (meaning they don't discount any further after you buy 30 or whatever at a time) I'd limit each order to that max amount. Sorry this isn't that helpful.

Edited by jonervin26 - 17 December 2018 at 1:11pm

jonervin26

My Public Stash

For instance I just looked on BCW and they offer discounts when you buy at least 10 long boxes. So plugging in 100 just as a estimate brings it down to a cost of $392. But you could buy them 10 at a time or as you'd need them,and still get the same discount. All orders over $80 have free shipping too.

Happy collecting!

Edited by jonervin26 - 17 December 2018 at 1:17pm

tmjones
Posted: Dec 21 2018 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Thanks for the fast reply! I'll give it a look!