Forums » General Discussions, Intros, Site Feedback, etc » How Did You Find This Site?
Redbrat
Posted: Apr 8 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

My boyfriend and I are regulars at a local shop and one day I made a joke about needing to bring a list with me every time
I shop just to keep from buying duplicate issues. One of the employees showed me this site and by that night I had already
catalogued 200+ and now I'm closer to 500 with more to go. I already have 3 others using the site now as well.
RycoViper
Posted: Jul 10 2015 | IP Logged

After a serious start to my comic book collection, my dad recommended this site to me in order to keep track of what I have and what I need.
Demiguise
Posted: Jul 31 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

I was browsing for a database to store my comics and this site popped up. I looked around and decided it was a great place to keep track of both comics I already own as well as those I'm still searching for/wish listing.
Zelos797
Posted: Aug 2 2015 | IP Logged

I was basicly searching for a site like Myanimelist but for the comic books.
ZombieSteve
Posted: Sep 30 2015 | IP Logged

I'd been on paying comic collector sites, but in all honesty, I didn't care for logging my collection. After some searching I found this site - that was a number of years ago, and I've been on ever since. Uploads
may be slower and issue cover picture quality isn't always the best, but I truly enjoy Stashmycomics, and it's free!
KittensTasteYummy
Posted: Nov 7 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

I googled "Comic Collecting" and your site was on the first page. After looking through all of the options I decided yours was the best choice for me! Also, the fact that you offer this FREE, made the decision
a no brainer!

Edited by strongma - 08 November 2015 at 4:52am

Outlawspirit
Posted: Nov 30 2015 | IP Logged

Found this site on a random forum when I was looking for a place to stash my comics, I tried a few others before this. All comic stashing sites seem to have the same problems, the updating part.
dsadventures
Posted: Dec 2 2015 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Found this wonderful and amazing site thru one of my Facebook groups... it has 32,000 members.... be
sure to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ComicBookCollecting/

Edited by dsadventures - 02 December 2015 at 11:39am

DS6220
Posted: Jan 13 2016 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Hello All. I thought I would just pop on real quick to say that I just found this site yesterday through Google. I used to collect comics back in high school but, due to life and family, I let myself fall out of the hobby. I have recently moved to a new home,
and with changes like that, I decided I wanted to actually have my collection out and available to me (and not hiding in an attic or basement). While trying to figure out the best way to do this (long boxes are not pretty) I started to realize it would be
great if I could organize them digitally as well so that I know what I have at any given moment, know what I should be looking for in the back issue bins, etc...I looked at a few ios apps, but now I have found this site. So far it is pretty sweet. I have a lot
more to add and work on, but I think that is part of the fun.
Bascok
Posted: Jan 23 2016 | IP Logged

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

I got my collection out of storage and wanted to catalog it. Something I've been
needing to do, but dreading to do as well. I found your site when i searched for it
on Google, and was so pleased that not only could i catalog what i had, but set
up a wish list for what i wanted so i could fill in my collection.
Honestly, your site inspired me to go down after 10 years and sign up for a
subscription box at my local shop, and start collecting again.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

My Public Stash

I didn't want to pay for ComicCollectorLive.com for another year after being promised software updates for literally years and still not getting them.

So I scoured the internet for an alternative, and found this awesome (and free!) website to use.
1loveshagg
Posted: Jun 11 2017 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Went to comicbook day this year and was
telling my best friend who is a collector
about my visit and the comic books I
bought and he told me about this site.
Prev
Page of 8