Forums » Wish List » Seeing the "C" Icon in Gallery View
docmagik
Posted: Jun 9 2013 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

I'd like the "C" icon for comics that I have in a collection to show up in gallery view. They show up fine in list view, but not gallery view.

docmagik
Posted: Jun 10 2013 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Actually, if I were really shooting the moon with my "wish list," the greatest "collection" related feature would be this:

If you could toggle on a feature that would show collected issues in your stash. So that if you had a trade with, say, Superman 1-5, you could see that by looking in your stash. Ma

ybe Superman issues 1-5 could show up in your stash with the "C" icon next to them if you had "Show collected" toggled on.

That way, when I was going through bins deciding what to buy, I could tell just by looking at my stash whether or not I have a certain comic in any form, rather than have to find every single issue, issue by issue, and see whether it's in a collection, and then see whether I have the collection.

bobashep
Posted: Jun 10 2013 | IP Logged
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

My Public Stash
My Public Wish List

I like those ideas. I'd also like to be able to track books I no longer own and not have them count in my totals or have to be kept in my wish lists.
nisav
Posted: Jun 13 2013 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

docmagik wrote
I'd like the "C" icon for comics that I have in a collection to show up in gallery view. They show up
fine in list view, but not gallery view.

this is done

nisav
Posted: Jun 13 2013 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

i have to do some testing regarding the other request.

docmagik
Posted: Jun 16 2013 | IP Logged

My Public Stash

Thank you so much!
nisav
Posted: Aug 13 2013 | IP Logged
Admin Group
Admin Group

bobashep wrote
I like those ideas. I'd also like to be able to track books I no longer own and not have them count in my totals or have to be kept in my wish lists.

not sure why i didnt think of this before, but his is already doable.
stash the issue like you normally wood, then update both the "# I Own" and "$ I Paid" to zero.
doing this will prevent the issues from being counted in your totals, both units and $.